writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Historical Literary agents

133 listings (81 - 90)

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

CS McCulloch (Bloominghouse Literary)
Founded by C.S. McCulloch, J.D., Bloominghouse Literary focuses on book-length submissions in mainstream categories from talented writers for effective, knowledgeable representation. Please note, however, that we are not currently accepting new clients at this time. No reading fees. 15% Domestic...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Saul Mermelstein (Mermelstein Agents, LLC)
Saul and Ethel Mermelstein are literary agents specializing in the representation of mature authors. Fiction and non-fiction manuscripts accepted for review. English language only, no poetry, religious, children's, how to's, or cookbooks.

Charles Morgan (Charles Morgan and Assoc.)
No reading fee

Kristin Nelson (Nelson Literary Agency, LLC)
Nelson Literary agency is currently seeking literary fiction, commercial mainstream, chick lit, women's fiction, all genres of romance except category and inspirational, science fiction,fantasy, young adult and middle grade fiction. For nonfiction, currently seeking memoir. Check out website for...

Kalem Agency Nermin Mollaoglu (Kalem Agency)
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2005, Kalem Literary Agency represents more than sixty renowned Turkish authors and many literary translators in Turkey as well as various foreign publishers. As a young and dynamic literary agency, we are in search of emerging voices and persevere to support and n...

Authors Niche (Authors Niche)
We are a Traditional Publisher with an internal Literary Agency, in house Cover design staff, Distributor and Book Store. We publish and promote authors of many genres and require NO upfront fees. info@authorsniche.com Authors: Send query letter and brief synopsis only to: info@auth...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >