writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Other Literary agents

108 listings (41 - 50)

Roy Leon Groeneveld (Northern Edge Photography)
www.NorthernEdgePhotography.com Roy@NorthernEdgePhotography.com We are a worldwide, state-of-the-art company with three professional shooters, two published writers, and a multi-faceted researcher. Our company has worked for Disney, National Geographic, the US Navy, Alaska Magazine, American Image...

The Inspira Group (The Inspira Group)
The Inspira Group has an excellent reputation for getting books published, especially humor and lifestyle books.

James Hall (Hall Agency)

Garry Hall (Cleanbadcredit105)
best credit repair service

Annie Ham (Annie Ham)
AllAuthentic Jersey Framing

Holly Hartman (Holly)
born in Connecticut in 1990 and now live in Georgia. I'm a student. I like sports, internet, chat and I'd like to become custom staff nederlands export import sweden export import poland export import montenegro export import serbia export import ...

Linda Hawek (Gangchil)
best payroll company best payroll preparation service best payroll processing service

Angel Hence (How to train a kitten)
cat lover gifts cat scratching posts

Miller Hogan (The Writer's Agency)
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING QUERIES AT THE END OF THIS SECTION. The Writer's Agency specializes in the CBA Publishing Market and all areas of Christian Media including Television, Radio and Film. We represent authors of fiction and non-fiction books. Although The Writer's Ag...

Tracie  Holmes

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >