writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Other Literary agents

108 listings (21 - 30)

Rob D.Caterino
We are sorry to announce that the Haywood Group has desolved. Please do not send any more manuscripts. Bob D Caterino is now writing, retired in Upstate South Carolina.

Jolly David (Patio-sets-with-umbrella-the-skinny-on-the-shade)
http://patiofurniture21.blog.com/2009/12/30/patio-sets-with-umbrella-the-skinny-on-the-shade/ patio-sets-with-umbrella-the-skinny-on-the-shade

Samantha Dias (Wedding Rings)
I am a wedding ring designer. Engagement Rings

Ruchi Doctor (Ruchi doctor)
LITERARY AGENT : Ruchi Doctor Keeping the constrains of a publishers in mind constantly and also an eye on the creativity of an author, and indeed the contemporary crop of readers, I with judicious impartiality choose manuscripts in all the genres of literature. It is with this passion I have st...

Trish Doll (Publicity Works)
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES--SEE US FIRST! Publishers and agents refer business to us over and over again. Why? We are a high-energy, established Marketing-PR agency with an excellent, results-oriented track record, certified by the state and owned by an award-winning marketer and writer, Trish Doll. She ...

Tiffany Durant (Durant Literary Agency)
While being a newer company, we are confident that we can offer the necessities in order to provide you with the opportunity to have your work published. While we are not members of AAR, we still function within the same guidelines for our business. Each submission will be analyzed and taken into...

Angela Edwarda (Acai-ultimate)
Acai Ultimate

Sam Ellenberg (Sam Ellenaberg Associates)
We are a small boutique agency. Both of our agents have extensive fiction editing experience and we are excited about the prospect of working with new and established authors. We do not charge fees of ANY kind. Email queries only, please, to samellenberg@comcast.net

Jennifer Esmay (Jennifer Jill Esmay)
I have law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School. Before going to law school, I've helped a number of people get published, without charge. I've worked for another of publishers and I currently own a publishing company, LawMemo, Inc. The advice I provide at a flat rate will be invaluable. I won't ...

Cory Fail (.daydream.)
A place for everyone to publish their work for anyone to veiw. Perfect for those who is just getting started.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >