writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Children's Literature Literary agents

128 listings (71 - 80)

Sharlene Martin (Martin Literary Management)
SHARLENE MARTIN, Literary Manager Non-fiction only Former development executive for television and independent producer for film, I have formed Martin Literary Management to reach out to new and published writers with the hope of providing them support and publishing opportunities. I am espec...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Thabiso Mohohlo (Thabiso Mohohlo)

Leena Mukherjee (Recto)

Michelle Nelson

Indeevar Nemani (Nemani.net)
Promotes authors with genuine stuff, provides editorial, pictorial, typesetting, illustration services to raw manuscripts and helps them get a shape.

Kalem Agency Nermin Mollaoglu (Kalem Agency)
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2005, Kalem Literary Agency represents more than sixty renowned Turkish authors and many literary translators in Turkey as well as various foreign publishers. As a young and dynamic literary agency, we are in search of emerging voices and persevere to support and n...

Diane Nine (Nine Speakers, Inc.)
Nine Speakers, Inc. is a full service entertainment agency representing people across the world in a number of areas including the literary, lecture, film, theatrical and television arenas. Founded in 1988, Nine Speakers is known for individualized attention to its clients, with special emphasis ...

Philip Obin (PARTH FINDER WRITERS)
PARTH FINDER WRITERS is a prolific literary outfit, renowned for her proficiency; and we @ PARTH FINDER, love reading people's work for critism which makes the career worthwhile! Founded in Lagos Nigeria over years ago, the Agency has excelled in Nollywood with a number of cripts that made wav...

Tn Odu (Phantom House Books, Nigeria, LLC)
Tn is Phantom House Book\'s youngest agent and its sponsored writer. He writes juvenile fiction and has accrued two award-winning titles, both of which have been featured here by Phantom House Africa.This BBC honored writer has been in the ‘writing gig’ since he was 16 and shows some exemplary skill...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >