writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Children's Literature Literary agents

128 listings (61 - 70)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Stacey Kohan (New Beginnings Literary Agency)
Welcome to New Beginnings. We are a new agency that is looking for new writers. We believe that starting a writing career is a hard enough task, so let us help you begin your journey to a new life. We will be working with Publishers from all different aspects: Magazines, books, e-books, text books, ...

Daniel Lazar (Writers House)

Herman Iván López Torres (Arte y Liderazgo)
Leadership and Talent. Our slogan: "Talent and love for the life."

Catt LeBaigue (Heacock Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Heacock Hill Literary Agency LLC was founded with a vision to get significant books into the marketplace, books with the potential to uplift humanity and raise consciousness. Books can change the individual from the inside out and individual consciousness can transform the world. My main int...

Adam Lee (Lasaria Creative Publishing)
We are an independent publisher based in Northern Virginia. We like to see unsolicited queries that are concise and well-written. Gimmicks don't work. Let your writing speak for itself. We are looking for non-fiction, general fiction, short stories, and juvenile fiction books. First-time authors are...

Macy Lopez (Bunkbeddesks)
http://bunkbedswithdesk.net/

D.E. Lucas (Full Throttle Literary Agency)
We are an independent agency that specializes in fiction material...manuscripts, short stories and films Send query regular mail with S.A.S.E along with a short bio or send query e-mail with contact information

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >