writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Poetry Literary agents

103 listings (51 - 60)

WINTER LAAKE (WolfLoki Entertainment)
'WolfLoki Entertainment' We are actively looking for producer assistance and screenplays with horror/occult based & dark comedic themes. We will work on drama & biographical pieces as well, sometimes a tear-jerker. Also, our group has publishing connections for occult, new age and non ficti...

Markeya Layugue
online dating Senior Personals Safe Online dating Gold trading

David Lee Y S

Bulbul Literary Agency (Bulbul Literary Agency (Translation,Editing & Publishing))
Bulbul Literary is an Indian Agency, that dedicated to reach you with following services: - We serve wonderful and award winning high quality contemporary Indian /Non Indian fictions, poetry & Anthology to publishers of other countries, including copyright formalities and royalty matters etc. ...

Macy Lopez (Bunkbeddesks)
http://bunkbedswithdesk.net/

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Clifford McHanter
I'm a big believer in growth. Life is not about achievement, it's about learning and growth, and developing qualities like compassion, patience, perseverance, love, and joy, and so forth. And so if that is the case, then I think our goals should include something which stretches us. Jack Canfield ...

Michael Montagu (Michael Montagu Literary Agency)
www.michaelmontaguliteraryagency.co.uk

Stephanie Morgan
medical assistant employment

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >