writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Poetry Literary agents

103 listings (11 - 20)

B.D. Barker (Wilson Devereux, LLC)
Now accepting fiction and nonfiction submissions. Traditional publishing models no longer work. Wilson Devereux employes new methods and technologies to help first-time authors get a start and published authors find new markets and incerease sales. From Dummies to literature to popular science and...

Manish Bhatt (Vishvabharti Press Publication)
Vishvabharti Press Publication is a company where all types of Books are to be Published.

Cyrene Boston
Latest magnifico italy news – “Sostenere il futuro professionale dei ragazzi non vedenti e ipovedenti

Perry Campanella (Worldwide Publishing Inc.)
AAP Book Publishing Our Client Base: ALL unpublished Author's worldwide. New: Video/audio Presentations for Authors, Poets, FREE: www.authorfreetoair.com From your home! Writer's International Program. Our company will only publish 25 author's works yearly! Our internet 'Literature Broadcasti...

Shailendra Chauhan

Rubin Cheek (The Cheek Agency )
Our PR, Publicity and Promotions services are in high demand. Contact us to find out why. Find and fill the market for your book with my help. The Cheek Agency is currently looking to represent new authors in the areas of business, entrepreneurship, finance, economics, biography, spirituality, r...

Graham Cook (Writersworld Limited)

Aaron Cook (Worthy of Publishing Ltd)
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com gives writers the opportunity to showcase their manuscript or self published book for the general public to read, rate and comment on. This free service can provide writers with valuable market feedback on their work as well as the opportunity to potentially attract...

David Debose
"Pieces Of Me" by Rachel Rae To be released May 15th 2014

Ruchi Doctor (Ruchi doctor)
LITERARY AGENT : Ruchi Doctor Keeping the constrains of a publishers in mind constantly and also an eye on the creativity of an author, and indeed the contemporary crop of readers, I with judicious impartiality choose manuscripts in all the genres of literature. It is with this passion I have st...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >