writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Women's Issues/Studies Literary agents

103 listings (61 - 70)

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

Sharlene Martin (Martin Literary Management)
SHARLENE MARTIN, Literary Manager Non-fiction only Former development executive for television and independent producer for film, I have formed Martin Literary Management to reach out to new and published writers with the hope of providing them support and publishing opportunities. I am espec...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Kristin Nelson (Nelson Literary Agency, LLC)
Nelson Literary agency is currently seeking literary fiction, commercial mainstream, chick lit, women's fiction, all genres of romance except category and inspirational, science fiction,fantasy, young adult and middle grade fiction. For nonfiction, currently seeking memoir. Check out website for...

Diane Nine (Nine Speakers, Inc.)
Nine Speakers, Inc. is a full service entertainment agency representing people across the world in a number of areas including the literary, lecture, film, theatrical and television arenas. Founded in 1988, Nine Speakers is known for individualized attention to its clients, with special emphasis ...

Max Oliver (MCOliverPR)
MCOliverPR is a Public Relations company specializing in all areas of the entertainment industry. We work with talented people from all walks of life. We take pride in the knowing that we provide an honest, client- agent driven, no "hype" business venue, for up and coming creative artists from incep...

MC. OliverPR (MCOliverPR LLC)
MCOliverPR focuses on two main areas of public relations. First we hone in on the interests of your external customers, the guests who will become your extraordinary fans. We use several angles to get you noticed. We take pride in capturing the right kind of publicity for each and every client. S...

Books to Film Online (Books to Film)
Are you a published author? Would like to see your book become a Film or Television project? If you are a playwright with a play in production, a filmmaker with a completed project (i.e. film festival ready!), a published author and your book(s) can be found in bookstores or at amazon.com, or a fi...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >