writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Travel Literary agents

99 listings (51 - 60)

Abigail Koons (The Park Literary Group, LLC)
The Park Literary Group was founded in January 2005, when Theresa Park and several colleagues left the venerable literary agency, Sanford J. Greenburger Associates. A full-service literary agency, The Park Literary Group represents fiction and nonfiction with a boutique approach: an emphasis on serv...

Judi Lynn Lake (Judi Lake)
We offer book design, typesetting, websites and videos for self-published authors and publishers. Personalized Public Relation campaigns available. When contacting us please say you were referred by WritersNet.com. Send all inquiries to judilake@judilake.com

Adam Lee (Lasaria Creative Publishing)
We are an independent publisher based in Northern Virginia. We like to see unsolicited queries that are concise and well-written. Gimmicks don't work. Let your writing speak for itself. We are looking for non-fiction, general fiction, short stories, and juvenile fiction books. First-time authors are...

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Indeevar Nemani (Nemani.net)
Promotes authors with genuine stuff, provides editorial, pictorial, typesetting, illustration services to raw manuscripts and helps them get a shape.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >