writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Translation Literary agents

42 listings (21 - 30)

Ketevan Kiguradze (Siesta publishing)
Agency \"Siesta\" Veriko Anjaparidze str. 16 0179 Tbilisi Georgia Tel.fax.: +995 32 923149 Tel.fax.: +995 32 220708 keti@siestagroup.ge kighuradze@gmail.com http://siestabooks.blogspot.com/

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)
We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Leena Mukherjee (Recto)

Max Oliver (MCOliverPR)
MCOliverPR is a Public Relations company specializing in all areas of the entertainment industry. We work with talented people from all walks of life. We take pride in the knowing that we provide an honest, client- agent driven, no "hype" business venue, for up and coming creative artists from incep...

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

MANAV PRAKASH

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5    Next >