writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Technical Writing/Manuals Literary agents

72 listings (61 - 70)

Bala Subramanian

Mona Syring (MJS Publishing Group)
We run a small publication house in Colorado, actively looking for gay/lesbian themed work by emerging and established authors with and without agents.

Bernard T Wahyu Wiryanta (Tantular Publisher)
The Writer's And Publisher Bridges

Amir Tayyab (Amir Ali Tayyab)
Technical Writer since 1987

The Mango Tree (The Mango Tree)
We prefer work in the social sciences, management and technology and fiction/non-fiction based on culture. No Poetry.

Lisa VanAuken (Creative Media Agency)
Creative Media Agency is an established, full-service literary agency with a growing, colorful list of successful authors. Visit: thecmagency.com. About me: Curious and open-minded, I would never turn down an offer to read a truly inspiring book in any genre. I am interested in mainstream and l...

Matt Wagner (Fresh Books Inc.)
I represent new and established authors of non-fiction. I'm actively seeking compelling narrative non-fiction. My other areas of interest include: computers and technology, popular science, natural history, current events, health and fitness, photography and design, business and personal finance, tr...

Angela Watkins (Angelas Watkins)
Book Reviewer, Web Content Provider/Writer/Blogger, Researcher, Former Sunday School Teacher

Christian Webb (Closed)
Closed

Mark Woodruff (Author's Agent Representation)
We are Author's Agent Representation. We're committed to providing essential services for our clients, from soup to nuts.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >