writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Sports Literary agents

84 listings (61 - 70)

MANAV PRAKASH

Smalldogma Publishing (Small Dogma Publishing)

Jj Reid (MyAuthors.info)
My Authors Ltd Based in the UK and Denmark, with sub offices elsewhere, we aim to bring new and aspiring writers to the attention of a global audience. We are happy to consider new forms of writing, such as animated and experimental works, enjoying the challenge that these bring. We have our own ...

J.D. Reza (The Free Agency, Ltd.)
The Free Agency, a truly web-based literary agency. We work with international clients. I personally specialize in sci-fi and fantasy. Full-service online agency. Queries, proposals and manuscripts by email, and report back by email. A small agency growing rapidly. Accepting very few queries.

Peter Riva (International Transactions, Inc.)
Since 1975, International Transactions has been acting on behalf of authors, projects, corporations as a traditional representative agency with close associate offices in Munich, New York and Los Angeles. The creative licensing process has always best included a business perspective enhanced by ...

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Glen Secor (Secor Law & Information Group, LLC)
Having spent twenty years in academic bookselling and electronic publishing prior to opening my law practice and literary agency, I understand the dynamics of the publishing industry and stay on top of trends in the market. My services include literary agenting for authors and rights representation...

AshokKumar Sharma (Akshar)
Consultants, Evaluators, Editors, Translators, Writers and Agent all at one place. The agency owned and run by an exceptionally successful best-selling author having close contacts with all leading publishers of India.

L. Simpson

Ian Sparkman (Silver Phoenix International)
A new and innovative way to get published is through Silver Phoenix International, we always accept first time authors and published authors. Never any charge, if you receive an email request for payment in any form it is spam.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >