writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Self-Help Literary agents

138 listings (101 - 110)

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Dan Peragine (Dan Peragine, Literary Agent)
We are a highly regarded literary and book marketing and consulting agency that represents new and published authors. We have represented John H. Davis, Jane Ellen Wayne and many more in the past. Our main area of interests include: Dogs: Photography, Literary Stories, Business: Sales and Management...

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)
We have a special interest in how-to, home repair, security, safety, self-help, health, and psychology books. We don't charge a reading fee.

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)

Melvin Pillay (Byble Ministries writers support)
Unable to receive manuscripts any longer. But we can provide advice to new first time writers. Our VISION To Lead 100 million people to Jesus Christ and inspire and transform the lives of a billion people. Our MISSON Winning the lost and encouraging the winner. Reaching the lost by shari...

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

Lantz Powell (Literary Agency for Southern Authors)
Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee with focus on authors living in the Southern United States. Special focus on new authors with something to say who have a vision of where they are going as an author. We follow the ethical guidelines of the AAR.

MANAV PRAKASH

Smalldogma Publishing (Small Dogma Publishing)

< Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 ...   Next >