writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

General Literary agents

146 listings (81 - 90)

Bulbul Literary Agency (Bulbul Literary Agency (Translation,Editing & Publishing))
Bulbul Literary is an Indian Agency, that dedicated to reach you with following services: - We serve wonderful and award winning high quality contemporary Indian /Non Indian fictions, poetry & Anthology to publishers of other countries, including copyright formalities and royalty matters etc. ...

D.E. Lucas (Full Throttle Literary Agency)
We are an independent agency that specializes in fiction material...manuscripts, short stories and films Send query regular mail with S.A.S.E along with a short bio or send query e-mail with contact information

Maria Luna (Booksbutterfly)
I have a great news regarding your book promotion!:) I hope this information will be helpful! Promote Your Book to 180,000+ Daily Active Readers and 177,000+ Email Subscribers (including 30,000+ Kindle Unlimited subscribers)! Buy a Book Promotion Slot: www.booksbutterfly.com/?tag=messagex2 Lookin...

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Sharlene Martin (Martin Literary Management)
SHARLENE MARTIN, Literary Manager Non-fiction only Former development executive for television and independent producer for film, I have formed Martin Literary Management to reach out to new and published writers with the hope of providing them support and publishing opportunities. I am espec...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Sara Megibow (Nelson Literary Agency)
The Nelson Literary Agency was founded in 2002 by President and Senior Literary Agency Kristin Nelson. I have worked for Kristin since 2006 and am actively acquiring new clients! Our agency represents literary and commercial fiction, women\\\'s fiction (including chick lit), romance (all subgenre...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >