writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

General Literary agents

146 listings (101 - 110)

Mackenzie Palmer (Creative Merchandising Australia)
Small Qld based agency with an interest in Australian Authors. A reading fee of $290 AUD applies. The first two chapters or more (up to 50 pages) of manuscripts submitted are forwarded to an editor. This is to validate publishing viability prior to further consideration. A report is also provided to...

Mayur Parekh (BSC Publishers )

Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert (GILBERT LITERARY AGENCY (Subsiduary of Hawkspurr Productions))
Hello, and Welcome to Our page! IMPORTANT: If you are considering submitting your work to us, please click onto our Home link and carefully read about our MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES REQUIREMENTS at: www.gilbertliteraryagency.com Our Business is in the marketing and promotions ...

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Sergio Claudio Perroni (Perroni & Morli Studio)

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

MANAV PRAKASH

Harry Preston (Stanton & Associates Literary Agency)
Harry Preston's latest book (his 92nd) : Thelma WHO? - the biography of former movie star Thelma White who died in January, 2005, - has been cited in national movie magazine CLASSIC IMAGES' as one of the top ten best books of 2002. Also, Harry Preston's newest novel FACES OF ANGELS was under consi...

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.)
DonnaInk Publications features select authors and their titles. We represent both fiction and non-fiction. How to Contact: Query first SASE, then send outline | proposal, 1-2 sample chapters, SASE. No fax queries. Queries are acceptable by e-mail. We make every attempt to respond to email querie...

< Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 ...   Next >