Kirk Kazanjian (email@example.com)
Agency: Literary Productions
Home page: www.literaryproductions.com
Literary Productions is a leading book development company and literary agency specializing in cutting-edge non-fiction in such areas as business, personal finance, biographies, history, real estate, parenting, politics, and gift books.
To submit a project for consideration, email a query (no attachments, please) by submitting the form found on our website at www.literaryproductions.com.
Please keep the following in mind:
1. Be certain to include background information on YOU, not just your book. In other words, why are you qualified to write this book? Do you have a platform? (For instance, are you a public speaker? Have you appeared on any national programs? Is Oprah your best friend?)
2. Know the competition and explain why there is a market for your book.
3. Due to the number of queries we receive, we will only respond to queries for books that look to be a good fit for our company (usually within one or two business days).
4. Remember, we specialize in commercial non-fiction, so make sure your book falls into that category before sending us a query.
5. And, as a reminder, no attachments, please. If we want more material on your project, we'll ask. If you need us to see it now, please send by regular mail.
Listed in Jeff Herman's directory of agents: No
Reading fee: No