Miller Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Agency: The Writer's Agency
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING QUERIES AT THE END OF THIS SECTION.
The Writer's Agency specializes in the CBA Publishing Market and all areas of Christian Media including Television, Radio and Film. We represent authors of fiction and non-fiction books. Although The Writer's Agency is primarily focused on the CBA Market we are interested in projects that have cross-over appeal to the ABA Market. We will not consider projects that inherently conflict with traditional Christian values and beliefs.
The Writer's Agency works solely on a commission basis. We do not charge reading fees or other up front fees (except for legal counsel which services are subject to a separate agreement and are expressly excluded within my standard agency agreement). We do expect to be reimbursed for out of pocket expenses incurred on behalf of our clients.
The Writer's Agency is located in Nashville, Tennessee which is home to several major Christian Publishing Houses.
We accept unsolicited querys but we do not accept unsolicited manuscripts or book proposals. The Writer's Agency does not represent works of poetry. If we request your manuscript or proposal you must submit it unbound on white 8.5 x 11" paper, typed and double spaced. We will not return manuscripts and proposals unless you provide a self addressed return envelope with postage pre-paid.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR QUERIES:
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the Writer's Agent accepts query letters by email only at the following address: email@example.com
2. If we are interested in your project after reviewing your query, we will contact you.
3. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS, ESPECIALLY COMPLETE MANUSCRIPTS. ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE READ AND EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT REVIEW.
4. Please post your query within the body of your email message, preferably in plain text format.
5. Please keep you query brief and clearly state the premise of your proposed work.
6. Due to the volume of queries we receive, if we are not interested in pursuing your project, we WILL NOT reply to your email. If you do not receive a response from us within four to six weeks you may assume that we are not interested in the project set forth in your query.
The Writer's Agency
Memberships: Christian Bookseller's Association -- Associate Member; Attorney licensed in the State of Tennessee.
Listed in Jeff Herman's directory of agents: No
Reading fee: No